Have you ever dreamed of having enough garage space to hold up to 8 cars? This traditional home at 1300 Echo Lakes Dr in Edmond sits on 1.56 acres with beautiful mature trees and offers a 3 car attached garage and a detached garage that can hold up to 5 cars. The detached garage offers a car lift that stays, an air conditioned office/bedroom, a half bath with the potential to be made into a full bath & an unfinished upstairs that could be made into an apartment.
The 3369 sq ft mol home offers 4 bedrooms, 2.3 bathrooms, 3 living room areas and 2 dining rooms. The living room on the main level has new carpet, and a cozy fireplace. Upstairs offers a movie room and a separate game room with a pool table. In the kitchen you will find plenty of serving space, a great central island and ample storage. The master suite offers double sinks, a jetted tub and matching walk in closets.
Relax on the expansive front porch or the covered patio and enjoy this peaceful getaway!
Open House Sunday, May 20th from 2:00 – 4:00 pm.
This weekend is a special time for moms and their children to spend time together. Whether your kids are young or old, it does not matter. Whether you go out for a nice Mother’s Day Brunch, cook at home or order take out, it does not matter. What does matter is the time you spend together celebrating the love you have for each other!
Some of us mom’s may enjoy a day fishing, hiking or going to a local park. I prefer to just be with my family, so a day grilling out, fishing and planting flowers is how we plan to spend Sunday. Some may want a day out of the house exploring our local attractions, so we have put together a list of Oklahoma City attractions that are offering specials for moms this weekend.
- Orr Family Farm – This weekend, moms can enjoy a special day with the family at Orr Family Farm Saturday, May 13 from 10 am to 5 pm. The Orr Family Farm will be hosting a special Mother’s Day Celebration with free Farm admission for all moms.
- Myriad Gardens where each mother will receive free admission Sunday, May 14 from 11 am to 5 pm. After you finish exploring the Crystal Bridge and have walked the garden grounds, Scissortail Gifts at Myriad Gardens will also be giving out a free Bedre chocolate rose with the purchase of an item.
- Oklahoma River Cruise for your mother this Mother’s Day! On May 13 and May 14, moms ride free on all public ferry cruises. Be sure to check the cruise schedules before making plans.
- Oklahoma City National Memorial – Head to the Oklahoma City National Memorial this Mother’s Day where mothers get free admission with one paid admission.
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum – Mosey on over to the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum where every mom will receive free admission this Sunday. The Museum will also be hosting a Mother’s Day Buffet from 11 am to 2 pm in the Sam Noble Special Events Center.
- RIVERSPORT Rapids– Take mom on a wild, outdoor adventure this Mother’s Day at the RIVERSPORT Adventure Park in the Boathouse District where moms get a free admission with the purchase of a regular day pass.
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art – If mom has an eye for art, you have take her to the Oklahoma City Museum of Art where they are offering free admission for all moms. Discover one of the world’s largest collections of Chihuly glass and visit “The Unsettled Lens” and “After the Floating World: The Enduring Art of Japanese Woodblock Prints,” before both exhibits are gone.
- Science Museum Oklahoma – After exploring the Science Museum Oklahoma, kids can participate in Hand Bouquet Painting at the Gardens for a special, handmade gift for mom. Kids can create a bouquet for free with their museum admission Saturday, May 13 from 10 am to 2 pm.
- iFLY – For moms who are a little more daring, save $50 on select packages from iFLY for an experience she’ll never forget!
Happy Mother’s Day!
The weather is going to be beautiful this weekend. We would love for you to come by and visit these homes this weekend.
On Saturday from 2:00 – 4:00 we have one Open House in OKC.
On Sunday from 2:00 – 4:00 we have a brand “New Listing” in the Deer Creek Schools area.
4 more Sunday Open Houses from 2:00 – 4:00.
Now that winter is finally over spring cleaning is on lots of minds. What better way to let in those rays of sunshine than to make sure windows are squeaky clean!
What you use, how you clean and when you clean are all important to getting the shiny results you want. Here are a few window cleaning tips for spring.
First, choose a dry, cloudy day when the sun is not blazing, then the cleaner will not dry fast onto the hot windows before you have a chance to rinse and wipe them dry. If you really get the urge to clean your windows on a sunny day, make sure to start on the shady side of the house.
Second, remove loose soil and vacuum the sill and sash before cleaning the glass. If you skip this step you will have a muddy mess from all the liquid running down the window frames.
Third, spray your window with your cleaning solutions. There are many cleaning products available on the market. You can choose from concentrate, aerosols or ready to use sprayers, just make sure to use enough solution to dissolve the dirt so it can be easily wiped away. If you skimp on the amount of cleaner you’ll end up with streaks.
Fourth, dry the window. Time is of the essence in this step to ensure that those rays of sunshine can pour through a streak-free surface. Some like a squeegee tool, a microfiber clothe, newspaper or paper towel. A combination of using squeegee and microfiber clothe will decrease the time to complete the job. Dry the glass horizontally on the inside and vertically on the outside, so that if there is a streak, you’ll know which side it is on.
Spring is here, so let’s get out there and clean the windows so everyone can feel the warm rays of sunshine!
What is Spring Black Friday?
Home & Garden Stores run their biggest sale in the Spring and call it Spring Black Friday. This year the sale starts April, 4th.
During Spring Black Friday 2019, you can get the lowest prices of the season on outdoor furniture, mulch, flowers, pressure washers, mowers , ladders and more. Some stores offer daily “Special Buys of the Day”.
Now is a great time to start cleaning up the outside or your home. Planting some flowers in bright colored pots and putting down a clean bright door mat always makes your entry look welcoming.
Check out the links below for some of our local Home & Garden Stores.
5008 Butte Rd., Edmond, OK 73025
This home is ready for you! It has been totally updated from the floors, interior doors, paint, appliances & bathrooms. The home sits on 2.16 acres in Sorghum Mill Estates just north of Mitch Park, Uptown Grocery, Lowes , and several new restaurants.
You won’t be disappointed in this 4 bed, 2 1/2 bath, 2 dining, 2 living, 3048 sq ft mol home. The master bedroom boasts a large closet, walk in shower, tub, 2 sinks and linen cabinet. Fourth bed could be used as study. Secondary beds are spacious with great closets. Glamorous kitchen with windows over looking the backyard, a plethora of counter space and cabinets plus a large walk in pantry. The back patio is ready for entertaining and enjoying time in the outdoors.
Easy access to highways, shopping and entertainment. Schedule a private showing today or come by our Open House Sunday, April 7th from 2-4 pm.
Click the link below to view this home.
Saturday Open House from 2 pm – 4 pm.
12195 Hidden Run Rd., Guthrie, OK 73044
3 bed, 2 bath, 1 living, 1 dining, 1720 sq ft mol.
Sunday Open Houses from 2 pm – 4 pm.
2828 NW 183rd St., Oklahoma City, OK 73012
4 bed, 2 bath , 1 living, 1 dining, 1662 sq ft mol.
2724 Balmoral Dr., Edmond, OK 73034
4 bed, 3.1 bath, 3 living, 2 dining, 3367 sq ft mol., sitting on the #6 tee box.
2520 Alexa Ave., Edmond, OK 73034
4 bed, 3 bath, 3 living, 2 dining, 3065 sq ft mol.
Tornadoes can happen any time of year in Oklahoma, but tornado season officially started March 15th and runs through June 15th.
Especially during severe weather it is a good idea to downloaded a weather app that will alert you when to take shelter. You should also have a family plan and put together an emergency kit.
The emergency kit should have enough supplies for each member of your family to survive on for 3-5 days . If you have a storm shelter or safe room, you could put some of the following items in a plastic container and store them in the shelter.
Here is a list of suggested items to keep in your emergency kit:
- One gallon of water per person, per day
- Around 2,000 calories of non-perishable food per person, per day
- A mechanical can opener
- First-aid supplies to handle minor injuries, including splints, suture kit, antibacterial creams, bandages, and antihistamine
- Hand-crank or battery-operated radio, preferably a NOAA weather radio
- A week’s worth of all prescription medications
- Hygiene items such as toothpaste, shampoo, and feminine products
- Copies of important documents in a waterproof container; be sure to include driver’s licenses, birth certificates, social security cards, and insurance cards
- Flashlights and extra batteries
- Cell phone charger
- A minimal amount of money in small bills
- An extra credit card
- Emergency contact list, including names, telephone numbers, and addresses
- If you have children, include items to entertain them, such as coloring books, cards, or board games
- If you have an infant, be sure to include diapers, formula, and anything else you’ll need
- If you have pets, their leash and/or carrier and pet food & water
- Spare set of keys to vehicles
While nothing can guarantee your safety during a thunderstorm or tornado, being prepared can make all the difference. Before and after severe weather it is understandable to experience panic, but being prepared and staying calm will help you respond quicker, help you make the right decisions, and possibly save lives.
Here are some fun ideas to do with your family if you are staying in Oklahoma for Spring Break.
This Weekend, March 15 – 17, 2019
Starting Monday, March. 18 – 21, 2019
Other Fun Ideas for the Family