Halloween and Trick-or-Treating is this FRIDAY! Are you prepared to pass out candy or take your kids in Trick-or-Treating?! Turn your front porch lights on if you are passing out candy to children and turn your lights off if you are not! Halloween provides a day to dress up, get some exercise going door to door, hang out with friends, go to festivals and go to parties!
Pointers for Trick-or-Treaters:
- Don’t eat too much candy!
- Wear reflective tape or carry a light
- Wear a costume that fits to prevent tripping
- Plan your route in advance
- Wear comfy shoes
- Look before crossing the street
- Children should walk from house to house with an adult
- Sword, sticks, and other costume accessories should be short, flexible and soft
- Examine all treats to make sure they haven’t been tampered with or to make sure there is not a chocking hazard
- Don’t ever enter a home for safety
If you are driving the night of Halloween PLEASE watch out for kids going from house to house and drive SLOW!
HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!