3200 Findhorn Drive, Edmond, Oklahoma is now ready for new owners!
This home offers an open living area with a cathedral ceiling & tons of natural light . The elongated study could be used as a second living area off the entry, just opposite of that is the formal dining room hardwood floors. Upstairs is perfect for entertaining or hanging out. The huge bonus/media room is complete with a beverage fridge and a half bath. Let’s talk kitchen… SS appliances including a double oven gas cook-top, lots of storage, massive island with seating & a spacious dining area with views of your backyard. The large master bedroom suite with room for a sitting area that has access to the back patio. The master bath features two walk-in closets, tub and shower.A beautifully landscaped backyard features a covered patio with built in grill with a granite prep area, a gas fire-pit & covered patio. All bedroom are on the main level and most of main house has hardwood floors, including the master suite. Fairfax Estates and The Golf Club of Edmond give you everything you want. It’s a must see!
Click the link below to take a tour of this spectacular home., then give us a call we would love to schedule a private tour for you and your family.
Open House Saturday, June 22nd, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sunday, June 23rd, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
8300 NW 159th Street, Edmond, OK 73013
Council Ridge, Deer Creek Schools
Open Houses Sunday, June 23rd, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
1708 Kamber Terrace, Edmond, OK 73003
Kimberly Crossing, Edmond Schools
Open Houses Sunday, June 23rd, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
2001 Oxford Street, Edmond, OK 73013
Bristol Park, Edmond Schools
The market is still going strong! This week we have 2 new listings available in Edmond schools. Click on the links below the pictures and call us to schedule your private tour.
13509 Vixen Ln, Oklahoma City, OK 73131. $299,777.
This home offers an in ground pool and has a lot of character. Check out the link below!
Also listed this week is 1708 Kamber Ter,., Edmond, OK 73003.
Open House Sunday 2:00 – 4:00 pm.
This home is in the heart of Edmond and is located in the gated community of Kimberly Crossing. This home sits next to the neighborhood park.
Check out the link below.
This is the ultimate floor plan on a gorgeous, wooded corner lot In Fairway Estates will be having an Open House on Saturday, June 8th from 2:00 – 4:00 pm.
Come by and check out the pool are with built in seating, a covered patio with fireplace and granite wet bar.
Call Kim 405-474-4774 or Kiley 405-410-9696 to schedule your private tour!
Have you ever dreamed of having enough garage space to hold up to 8 cars? This traditional home at 1300 Echo Lakes Dr in Edmond sits on 1.56 acres with beautiful mature trees and offers a 3 car attached garage and a detached garage that can hold up to 5 cars. The detached garage offers a car lift that stays, an air conditioned office/bedroom, a half bath with the potential to be made into a full bath & an unfinished upstairs that could be made into an apartment.
The 3369 sq ft mol home offers 4 bedrooms, 2.3 bathrooms, 3 living room areas and 2 dining rooms. The living room on the main level has new carpet, and a cozy fireplace. Upstairs offers a movie room and a separate game room with a pool table. In the kitchen you will find plenty of serving space, a great central island and ample storage. The master suite offers double sinks, a jetted tub and matching walk in closets.
Relax on the expansive front porch or the covered patio and enjoy this peaceful getaway!
Open House Sunday, May 20th from 2:00 – 4:00 pm.
This weekend is a special time for moms and their children to spend time together. Whether your kids are young or old, it does not matter. Whether you go out for a nice Mother’s Day Brunch, cook at home or order take out, it does not matter. What does matter is the time you spend together celebrating the love you have for each other!
Some of us mom’s may enjoy a day fishing, hiking or going to a local park. I prefer to just be with my family, so a day grilling out, fishing and planting flowers is how we plan to spend Sunday. Some may want a day out of the house exploring our local attractions, so we have put together a list of Oklahoma City attractions that are offering specials for moms this weekend.
- Orr Family Farm – This weekend, moms can enjoy a special day with the family at Orr Family Farm Saturday, May 13 from 10 am to 5 pm. The Orr Family Farm will be hosting a special Mother’s Day Celebration with free Farm admission for all moms.
- Myriad Gardens where each mother will receive free admission Sunday, May 14 from 11 am to 5 pm. After you finish exploring the Crystal Bridge and have walked the garden grounds, Scissortail Gifts at Myriad Gardens will also be giving out a free Bedre chocolate rose with the purchase of an item.
- Oklahoma River Cruise for your mother this Mother’s Day! On May 13 and May 14, moms ride free on all public ferry cruises. Be sure to check the cruise schedules before making plans.
- Oklahoma City National Memorial – Head to the Oklahoma City National Memorial this Mother’s Day where mothers get free admission with one paid admission.
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum – Mosey on over to the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum where every mom will receive free admission this Sunday. The Museum will also be hosting a Mother’s Day Buffet from 11 am to 2 pm in the Sam Noble Special Events Center.
- RIVERSPORT Rapids– Take mom on a wild, outdoor adventure this Mother’s Day at the RIVERSPORT Adventure Park in the Boathouse District where moms get a free admission with the purchase of a regular day pass.
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art – If mom has an eye for art, you have take her to the Oklahoma City Museum of Art where they are offering free admission for all moms. Discover one of the world’s largest collections of Chihuly glass and visit “The Unsettled Lens” and “After the Floating World: The Enduring Art of Japanese Woodblock Prints,” before both exhibits are gone.
- Science Museum Oklahoma – After exploring the Science Museum Oklahoma, kids can participate in Hand Bouquet Painting at the Gardens for a special, handmade gift for mom. Kids can create a bouquet for free with their museum admission Saturday, May 13 from 10 am to 2 pm.
- iFLY – For moms who are a little more daring, save $50 on select packages from iFLY for an experience she’ll never forget!
Happy Mother’s Day!
The weather is going to be beautiful this weekend. We would love for you to come by and visit these homes this weekend.
On Saturday from 2:00 – 4:00 we have one Open House in OKC.
On Sunday from 2:00 – 4:00 we have a brand “New Listing” in the Deer Creek Schools area.
4 more Sunday Open Houses from 2:00 – 4:00.
Now that winter is finally over spring cleaning is on lots of minds. What better way to let in those rays of sunshine than to make sure windows are squeaky clean!
What you use, how you clean and when you clean are all important to getting the shiny results you want. Here are a few window cleaning tips for spring.
First, choose a dry, cloudy day when the sun is not blazing, then the cleaner will not dry fast onto the hot windows before you have a chance to rinse and wipe them dry. If you really get the urge to clean your windows on a sunny day, make sure to start on the shady side of the house.
Second, remove loose soil and vacuum the sill and sash before cleaning the glass. If you skip this step you will have a muddy mess from all the liquid running down the window frames.
Third, spray your window with your cleaning solutions. There are many cleaning products available on the market. You can choose from concentrate, aerosols or ready to use sprayers, just make sure to use enough solution to dissolve the dirt so it can be easily wiped away. If you skimp on the amount of cleaner you’ll end up with streaks.
Fourth, dry the window. Time is of the essence in this step to ensure that those rays of sunshine can pour through a streak-free surface. Some like a squeegee tool, a microfiber clothe, newspaper or paper towel. A combination of using squeegee and microfiber clothe will decrease the time to complete the job. Dry the glass horizontally on the inside and vertically on the outside, so that if there is a streak, you’ll know which side it is on.
Spring is here, so let’s get out there and clean the windows so everyone can feel the warm rays of sunshine!
What is Spring Black Friday?
Home & Garden Stores run their biggest sale in the Spring and call it Spring Black Friday. This year the sale starts April, 4th.
During Spring Black Friday 2019, you can get the lowest prices of the season on outdoor furniture, mulch, flowers, pressure washers, mowers , ladders and more. Some stores offer daily “Special Buys of the Day”.
Now is a great time to start cleaning up the outside or your home. Planting some flowers in bright colored pots and putting down a clean bright door mat always makes your entry look welcoming.
Check out the links below for some of our local Home & Garden Stores.
5008 Butte Rd., Edmond, OK 73025
This home is ready for you! It has been totally updated from the floors, interior doors, paint, appliances & bathrooms. The home sits on 2.16 acres in Sorghum Mill Estates just north of Mitch Park, Uptown Grocery, Lowes , and several new restaurants.
You won’t be disappointed in this 4 bed, 2 1/2 bath, 2 dining, 2 living, 3048 sq ft mol home. The master bedroom boasts a large closet, walk in shower, tub, 2 sinks and linen cabinet. Fourth bed could be used as study. Secondary beds are spacious with great closets. Glamorous kitchen with windows over looking the backyard, a plethora of counter space and cabinets plus a large walk in pantry. The back patio is ready for entertaining and enjoying time in the outdoors.
Easy access to highways, shopping and entertainment. Schedule a private showing today or come by our Open House Sunday, April 7th from 2-4 pm.
Click the link below to view this home.