Getting a pre-approval letter will get you ahead of the game, and keeping your credit quiet will help you to the finish line! Here are some other pointers in the “winning the game” of closing on a home with a mortgage!
We know that buying a home can be intimidating with so many steps. With a solid team consisting of a real estate professional and a mortgage professional, WE will get you to the finish line. If you have any questions about the process, or if you’re ready to begin the pre-approval process, give US a call!
This is an interesting read on why mortgage rates rise and fall. Check it out. Thank you Marcie and Chris Hines with Cornerstone Home Lending for letting us share this with our friends!
What type of home are you looking for? There are so many choices that it is important to have an idea of what you want and need before you begin your search. Consider making a checklist of amenities that are essential and you would like to have in your new home.
This list might help clarify your thinking on what is important to you when you are ready to purchase:
- What neighborhood would you like to live in?
- What price range do you have in mind? Have you met with a lender?
- What type of home interests you? (one-story, two-story, townhouse, condo)
- What style is appealing to you?
- Are schools a factor in making your decision?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you need and want?
- What interior features are important to you?
- What exterior features are important? (Garage, yard size, patio/deck; etc.)
- Are there any special features you are looking for in a home?
We would love to find your perfect home. Whether you are looking to buy or sell, The RED Team specializes in all areas of Real Estate! 405-330-2626
The first step to saving money is setting goals.
- What are you saving money for?
- What does your time frame look like?
- How much money are you wanting to save?
1. There are tons of simple ways to save money that we don’t even realize! Do you have clutter in your home? Go through what you don’t like or use and sell it! The easiest way to sell unwanted things of value is to post on websites such as Craigslist or share with your friends on Facebook.
2. Save your change! Collect your coins in a jar. You’ll be shocked by how much it adds up to!
3. Cook at home. Do you often eat out? If so, limit yourself to only one or two nights out a week. This will save you tons!
4. Spread the word. Let friends and family in on your plan so they can encourage you. Your friends will be less inclined to ask you to expensive shopping trips or pricey restaurants.
At the end of your goal, CELEBRATE!!! And remember that saving can be a part of your lifestyle!
What do you save for and how do you do it?