Whether you’re hosting a couple of friends for a dinner party or your parents are coming to stay for a week, holiday cleaning is a chore that seems to sneak up on us. After many hours of Christmas shopping and office parties, the last thing on your mind is to prep your house for guests. Here are some tips to make your life easier for when guests arrive.
1. Try to have plenty of the necessities your guests may need (extra blankets, towels, etc.) to prevent them from having to ask.
2. Allow guests to help themselves. For extended house guests show them where everything is and let them know they can make themselves at home.
3. Make sure you keep them in the loop (what time dinner will be ready, when you will be away from the house, etc) so they don’t feel like they are in the way of things.
4. Have some coffee ready in the mornings, or a coffee station available for your guests to make their own when they wake up.
5. Give your guests their privacy because everyone needs some alone time.
6. A little decor goes a long way. Have your Christmas decorations put out and your guests are sure to feel right at home.
And don’t forget to call The RED Team when you or someone you know is ready to buy a home or get their home SOLD! 405-474-4242
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!